Saturday, August 20, 2005

WHOO WHOO WHOO!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!! Thanks to the amazing bigassposer (who I might add is my new best friend) I have managed to upload 2 of our songs to the net for all to hear! So if you're interested in hearing two of the songs on our brand new demo cd go HERE! The first song is 'this is how it goes' which is a cover of a Missy Higgins song, and the second song is 'any which way' which is by Ingi & I! YAY!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

EDIT: Apparently some people aren't sure who is who. I'm singing and Ingi is on guitar.

13 Comments:

  1. Brie said...
    wow! they're really good! go you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Me! Ingi plays guitar and I sing.
    Ludicrousity said...
    It should all still be there, the html coding should only affect how the page looks, not what is on it. If you are still on the same site, then it should all be there still.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Then I have no idea. Try blogger help.
    iggi said...
    That's great! Ilike it. Where did you go to record that by the way?
    Ludicrousity said...
    We just did it in a local church hall! We got all the sound stuff set up, but yeah, it was just in a normal room, nothing special, we just had some good equipment and guys who knew what they were doing. Yay for Rob and Blaine!
    Anonymous said...
    Whoo!! Let's hear it for finding free hosting online! :D

    Such a rarity these days...
    Anonymous said...
    blaine is a really cool name
    best one I've heard in a while
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'll tell him you think that! :)
    Dboy said...
    Blaine. Well done!
    Dboy said...
    BLLLAAAAIIINNNEEE!!!
    Dboy said...
    Is noone to answer my taunting?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well Blaine doesn't check this and he's the only one would might want to, so in short, no.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates