Thursday, August 25, 2005

Need Sleeeeeeeeeep...

I am so ridiculously tired. I haven't had much sleep since Monday. Mostly because I'm disorganised and I don't get to bed easly because I'm either studying, or on the internet and I lose track of time. But last night I tried to get to sleep and I was just drifting off when I swear something ran up my leg and brushed my stomach! I freaked right out and jumped out of bed! I ripped the doona off and tried to find out what it was. I took my doona and sheets off the bed but I couldn't find anything. I was half asleep so I'm not entirely convinced that it wasn't all in my head. Although I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I couldn't figure out what it could have been though. Spiders don't move that quickly. It could have been a mouse I guess, but I've never had a mouse in my room and couldn't find one last night. I ran out of ideas and just got back in bed. But then I couldn't sleep coz I was sure it'd come back. So I hardly slept at all coz my mind was mostly focused on the fact that I might need to jump out of bed again any second. It was very unsettling and just made me feel ill and paranoid. I actually was feeling sick from lack of sleep and fear. I hope I get some more sleep tonight.

Chickenhead is supposed to be at my house. We were going to watch 'taken'. He just hasn't shown up. He was supposed to be here at 10pm, and it's now 10:50pm. I'm assuming he's not going to show. I sent him an sms to find out where he is and he hasn't replied. Are you anywhere out there chicken? I'm just going to go to bed. Sooooo tired...

EDIT: Chickenhead rang me this morning and he fell asleep watching stargate last night waiting for 10pm to come around so he could come over to my place. He didn't wake up til 2am, so that's why he didn't just show up. Silly boy!

13 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    I know! Get about fifty mousetraps and put them all over your bedroom floor, and then wake up with a fright when they go off in the middle of the night and you have a squashed mouse which is probably still half alive! It's probably a mouse, but maybe a rat. And then, you could forget about the mousetraps when you get out of bed in the morning and step on them! Maybe you'll even step on the one with the squished mouse in it!
    fatherneo said...
    Haven't you seen the Matrix? It was one of those little machine bugs put in your stomach to keep track of you. I can be of some help, I think.
    Brie said...
    heheheh...machine bugs, i like that movie! I think it might have been a small furry creature from Alpha Centauri...
    Anonymous said...
    GAH! I know the feeling! That's happened to me before! It's really creepy and it messes with your mind. I'm pretty sure it was in your head. Sometimes when you're in a half-sleep state your mind blurs dream and reality to the point where you are totally convinced something happened.

    Once I jolted awake in the night like someone had winded me, almost like I'd fallen from the ceiling into my bed and it knocked all the air outta me. Freaky.
    Zebe said...
    its probly a ghost. if it bothers u agen just tell it to piss off. but in nicer words. otherwise it'l get angry.
    Lindsey said...
    See this is what I'm talking about...I wouldn't have been able to sleep in the bed for fear that it was still in there somewhere...lurking. ugh!
    Dboy said...
    I still think it was probably a rat. Yeah. Or a squirrel. Oooooo, that'd be so cute!

    If it's a squirrel, I'd take away all the mousetraps.
    Dboy said...
    I think you should name your band 'Fart Juice'. It's a good one, isn't it? I just thought of it then :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, enough with the fart juice. Let it go, it's never going to happen.

    WOW! So many posts from so many people! I feel so special! I did have a better nights sleep last night, even though it still took me a while to get to sleep coz I was worried it may have come back, but it didn't. Phew!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Peebody, chicken said he'd invite you to hang out with us after church on Sunday, so there's an invite from me in case he forgets. Keep sunday night free! We'll do coffee/maccas. Dboy will come too. Right dboy?
    fatherneo said...
    Is y'all Anglican?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Fair enough. I presume he'll call you.

    Neo, I don't really like denomenational tags. I go to a Baptist Church, but I grew up going to a Salvation Army Church, and I went to an Anglican Church for a couple of month. I just like to call myself a Christian.
    Dboy said...
    Well, I got a friend coming to church tonight, so that may be a pain. But I'm sure we will have many a game :)

    I'm excited though! Huh? Don't ask me again! Aragorn!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates