Friday, August 05, 2005

Sock Excitement!!!

I have just been to the wonderful site of Biz and she has inspired me to talk about socks! Check out her blog for more exciting tales of her new and wonderfully exciting socks!

Socks are one of the most exciting things in the known universe. Indeed in the unknown universe as well I suspect. I don't know of too many more exciting things than buying a new pair of socks and wearing them for the first time. If anyone is ever in any doubt as to what they should buy me for any sort of present, then get me a pair of knee high fun coloured socks! OH YEAH!!!!! SSSSSOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    kool i like socks
    Anonymous said...
    yeah socks rox
    Anonymous said...
    yep
    Anonymous said...
    hmm...why do i get the feeling all those posts were from the same person?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks for those images peebody...

    Why do people keep postinging heaps of meaningless posts under unkown names? It's getting annoying whoever that is.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates