Thursday, November 04, 2010
Thank you Blogger for serving me well over the years, but I will no longer be using this blog. Goodbye to Yadda Yadda Yadda.
From now on I can be found HERE.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Luke Orrin has entered a competition to be the voice of TomTom GPS Australia and win $10,000!
We need people to follow the links and vote online so he can make the top 10 cut.
He has a few different voices to choose from, but actually you can choose them all.
I know I'm biased, but honestly, his entries are waaaaay better than any of the others I've heard. He genuinely deserves to win.
The competition closes on Sunday October 31st at 10pm.
Now it's time to vote! Each link is a different entry, you can vote for them all daily! Please jump on the bandwagon and help!
And please pass this around!
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Could I love Frank Woodley more?! (The answer is no for those of you who are idiots).
Monday, September 27, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Now I'm a Collingwood supporter, but these are hilarious!
Q. Two Collingwood supporters jump off a cliff. Who wins
Q. What does a Collingwood supporter use as protection during sex?
A. Bus shelter.
Q. What does a Collingwood supporter use as a contraceptive?
A. His personality.
Q. What do you call a 30 year old female Collingwood supporter?
Q. What do you call a Collingwood supporter in a suit?
A. The defendant.
Q. Why did the Collingwood supporter cross the road?
A. To start a fight with a complete stranger, for no reason what so ever.
Q. What do you call a female Collingwood supporter in a white tracksuit?
A. The bride.
Q. If you are driving and you see a Collingwood supporter on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
A. It might be your bike.
Q. What's the first question during a Collingwood supporter quiz night?
A. What you looking at?
Q. Two Collingwood supporters in a car without any music - who is driving?
A. The policeman!
Q. Why is three Collingwood supporters going over a cliff in Lexus a shame?
A. Because a Lexus has four seats.
Q. What do you say to a Collingwood supporter with a job?
A. Big Mac please.
Q. Why do only 80% of Collingwood supporters have regular showers?
A. Because the other 20% haven't been to prison.
You know you're a Collingwood supporter when:
1. A Halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your wife does.
2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. Jack Daniel's makes your list of 'most admired people.'
5. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
6. Someone in your family once died right after saying: 'Hey, watch this.'
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. A ceiling fan once ruined your wife's hairdo.
9. You think the last words of Advance Australia Fair are: 'Carn the Maggies .'
10. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded, right off its wheels.
11. The market value of your car goes up and down, depending on how much petrol is in it.
12. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
13. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
14. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
15. You think 'loaded dishwasher' means your wife is drunk.
16. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
17. Your front verandah collapses and kills more than five dogs.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Something worth thinking about in relation to electronics.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Ok, election is upcoming. Here are some thoughts.
Unfortunately I feel that Australian politics has been watered down. At least half our population (and this is being extreeeeeemely generous) have no idea about party policies and vote purely on personality. It's a popularity contest, not a contest to see who can run our country most effectively. That makes me sad. Our politicians don't feel relatable or accessible, so people either tune out or make superficial judgements. And the election campaigns simply reinforce this with weak slogans and sound bites. It makes me sad that more people aren't passionate about the very nature of how to govern life.
End of rant :)