Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's Official!

Today was my first official day at Kingsley College. I am now doing a Bachelor of Arts (Christian Ministry). I'm thinking about doing a grad dip in councilling afterwards, but that's a while away, so it's not something I need to think too much about just yet.

I did 'biblical survey B' this morning, then I did 'intro to hermeneutics' this afternoon. I really enjoyed both of them! I have a heap of reading to do already, and that's only 2 subjects! I do one more tomorrow (church history survey), then another two (christian living seminar II & intro to psych and councilling) on Thursday. I'm really enjoying it so far. The material is great, the lecturers are wonderful, and I have a great bunch of fellow students. And it only takes me 25 mins to get there. Yay!

11 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    Hey cheese! Nice to have you around! I like to think I have a bit of a following. Although it's been a lot quieter lately than it was a couple of weeks ago. Where is everyone! Come back guys!

    I am a Christian. And I love it! :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Apparently not...
    Anonymous said...
    Sure its interesting cheeseman. I was able to read through some of it wif out falling...... a......... a........ sleep.............
    jenny said...
    awesome!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Um, I'm 23. It's not at high school. I'm studying a bachelor of Christian Ministry with a view to do a grad dip in councilling at the end. There are about 6 bible colleges in Melbourne that I know of actually. I'm at one of the smaller ones. I love it there. The link to Kingsley college is on the side of my blog if you want to see where I study.

    My first official 2 days have been wonderful! I've learn stuff already and I have a mountain of reading to do, and 2 assignments due in next week aready! ARGH! Full on stuff! But it's awesome!
    Dboy said...
    What the...?

    Who's this?
    Dboy said...
    Yeah, cheese, there are actually people who like going to church :)

    A lot of people think that church is all about hymns and pews and guys in robes, but I think you'll find that church has changed recently :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    My sentiments exactly dboy!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awesome cheese! If you're anywhere near it, try Eltham Baptist. That's where a lot of us go.
    Dboy said...
    Wow... that's amazing cheese.

    Amazing how important our words are, hey Tink?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay for us dboy!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates