Monday, August 01, 2005

Orientation!

Well today was orientation day for college. It was just a half day to get to know some of the staff and find your way around campus. It was definately very helpful to go through some of the stuff. I now know where i'm going (mostly) and some of my lecturers. It was cool to meet the other mid-year intake students. I guess I'll meet the rest of them tomorrow. I can't wait to start real classes tomorrow! I have "biblical survey b" and "intro to herneneutics" tomorrow. Fun fun!

Hope to see some of you at the open mic night tonight!

2 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    I like Kingsley. Great gang there.
    Ludicrousity said...
    So I'm noticing. I'm having a great time so far! I had my first day of real classes today.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates