Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Presenting....SYNERGY!

It's official! Thanks for all your feedback guys, and based on it, Ingi & I have decided that our new band name is "SYNERGY". It's official. That's what we are going to be know by from now on. Ratty (Hugh) is in the process of designing a logo for us which we are highly excited about! Yay for Ratty! Wish he had a blog for me to link to. He's a wonderful guy who lives in Perth, WA. I haven't actually met him, but we've been chatting on a forum for about 5 or 6 years now. Great guy!

Guess what we (my family) got today? A wireless network system!! WHOO!!! I've just finished setting it up, so now I can use the internet from my room on the lap top. I'm so excited! There will be much less fighting over the computer now between Luke & I.

And a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the wonderful Paul (Master Peebody)! I hope you have a super exciting day dude! Everyone get excited for Paul's birthday!

I'd also like to share with you that I'm having a great hair day today.

14 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    YAY for hair!
    Anonymous said...
    hey megan, i hope you've set up security on your wireless network. :)

    have you looked into the security risks of going wireless?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah we've done all that. It's a firewall in itself too. Yay!!! It's all working!

    Peebody, I'll try to find out!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I found it!!!! Haha! And I only looked for about half an hour!!!

    The first song to be released in 1980, on January 1, is "the spirit of radio" by Rush. No idea what that song is though.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't you, you have been really good at it!!! Hmmm, I'm not sure anyone else knows what we're talking about peebody!
    Dboy said...
    I know what you're talking about!

    It's his favourite! It's BEANS! AND THEY'RE ALL RED! AND I'M ALL IN CAPS LOCK!

    And so anyway, he was like "Get out! Noone can do that with a spatula!", and I was like "Better believe it, punk!", and they were like "Get that thing outta there!", and I was like "No!", and the police were like "You have the right to remain silent!". You get the idea.
    Lindsey said...
    Synergy...I like it. But did you know that was the name of the Computer in the 80's cartoon JEM?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thank you for those wonderful insight dboy.
    nice to have you on board Linny! Nice picture! I'll check out your blog.
    Anonymous said...
    Nice name, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with Sidekick. But this is a little cooler. :)

    And let's hear it for Ratty's logo skillz! :D
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know, it's a great name, but like I said, I'm not sure the world is ready for it yet. perhaps in a few years we can reassess.
    Dboy said...
    Reassess looks like adumb word. Maybe you should call your band that. But maybe you just aren't even cool enough. Fob off Fart Juice will ya...?
    Dboy said...
    Almost as dumb as 'adumb'.

    Fizzled.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha!
    Yeah, look I'm just not sure ingi and I are cool enough to pull of fart juice.
    Dboy said...
    No! You are! But if you called yourself that, then you would be.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates