Friday, August 19, 2005

Superstars!

Ingi & I have finally finished our demo cd! WHOO!!!!!!
*insert lots of excited girly screams*
We went over to Blaine's place on Wednesday night and finished mastering it. We now have a 5 track demo cd now that we can send out to venues to try and get a regular gig! I hope you'll all come and see us when that finally happens! We're really looking forward to that day! This is our track listing:

Feeler - Pete Murray
Any which way - Written by us!
This is how it goes - Missy Higgins
Better off alone - Grinspoon
Better be home soon - Crowded House

Anyway, part of what we'd like to do is make it available to our friends to listen to on the net. I'm trying to figure out how to upload them for free so people can go to a site and listen to them. Does anyone know how to do that? If you do, it'd be awesome if you could either email me or post in the comments how to do that. Thanks! We're planning on doing that next Friday and then going out to celebrate on Friday night and calling it our 'album launch party'! WHOO! How fun!

23 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    There are some good file hosts out there, but most only allow you to host it at their site for 7 days or so...

    You could always buy your own web domain...then again, that costs money...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'd rather a free solution!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nope. That was before.
    iggi said...
    When should i expect to start hearing you on the radio?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well I've been on 2 Tasmanian radio stations. But that doesn't really count! So we'll see Jill!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nah, I can't get there either. He may have stuffed up all his html coding. It's just like someone erased it.
    jenny said...
    yay - thats fun!

    sorry, got no answers for uploading it. i'm not very technology savvy.

    and this will be the last i read or comment for a few weeks. don't write too much - i'll never catch up!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Jenny leaves for Greece! WHOO! I hope you have such an incredible time! I know you will!
    Ludicrousity said...
    What can I say? I'm just too popular! I can't help it if people love me! :)
    Anonymous said...
    ulises436nayeli is SPAMMER SCUM!!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok I deleted the horrible spam stuff. Ug, I hate spammers. Not as much as Orby does, but I still hate them!

    I did google the free music host stuff and couldn't find any. Does anyone know of one?

    Yeah captain, it looks like all your html coding has been deleted somehow. No idea how. Just try to create a new blog and cut and paste all the html code into your current blog template. Should fix it up. Dboy had a similar problem a few weeks ago.
    Anonymous said...
    why does that kepp happening to people? i've heard of it happening quite a few times now.
    Anonymous said...
    obviously i meant "keep", not "kepp"
    Dboy said...
    I'd prefer not to answer that question.

    By the way.
    iggi said...
    It could be some kind of virus created by an evil blog hater. or it could not be.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Someone help me out with my mp3 sharing problem!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks!!!
    Dboy said...
    Nice work BAP :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    He told me what site to use. Yay! I was having such trouble finding a free site.
    Dboy said...
    Trouble as a beetroot. That's what I always say.
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, I've told you before, you always say 'your skirt'!
    Dboy said...
    Your skirt, then. Sheesh.
    Ludicrousity said...
    See? I told you so!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates