Thursday, October 06, 2005

What To Do...

Now I'm confused as to what course I should be studying. I'm currently doing a Bachelor of Arts in Ministry. But I might want to swap to a Bachelor of Counselling. I'm so confused! My college (Kingsley) is being restructured next year, as we're merging with the Sydney College of Divinity. There are new course being offered, subjects are being renamed and the whole sturcure of things is changing a bit. I was thinking of perhaps still doing a Bachelor of Arts in Ministry and doing a grad dip in Counselling afterwards.

I don't know what to do!!!
*curls up in a corner and cries*

9 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Ditto.

    It sucks when half way through doing something very major in your life everything changes. It's Gotta be very overwhelming and confusing.

    I guess all you can do is do your research and choose what sounds best for you...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks everyone.
    I know only I can make this decision. I guess I'd like to do both, but I'm not really sure. I'll just keep mulling it over.
    Ludicrousity said...
    You should sleep well tonight knowing how much you changed my life!
    Anonymous said...
    hmmm, bit worried about the:

    *curls up in a corner and cries*

    looks like counselling is needed in one form or another!! surely you can do a BMin but still major in counselling too?

    that's all ah gotta say about that. Other than I too am proud od peebody's advice to you.

    *looks proud of peebody*
    Ludicrousity said...
    *looks proud of her all fellow bloggers*
    That oughta cover it!
    I can't major in counselling in a BMin revhead. It's being structured so that if you do that, it's a BCounselling, but you can still take other subjects within that.
    Dboy said...
    You're gonna need a Grad. Dip or Masters in Counselling if you want to follow that line anyway, so you might as well to your BMin with the Grad. Dip. in COunselling I reckon.

    2 cents!
    Dboy said...
    Get thee to a nunnery!
    Mutt said...
    I know you don't expect me to give you any advice, because I can't give you anything more than a guess

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23753073/
    Ludicrousity said...
    Good thoughts Dboy! I'll take that into consideration. Thanks!
    I LOVE IT KK!!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates