Wednesday, October 05, 2005

GIRLYNESS!!!

I just had a makeover with some girlfriends of mine! Yay for Rachel & Olivia! We had so much fun! A Mary Kay woman came over to their place and we all look pretty now! But we've got nowhere to go... to bed for me! I feel like going out now damnit!

I had a history exam this morning. Silly me didn't study for it. Oops. First test I have failed to study for in this course. But I did look through my notes 5 minutes before the exam, managed to remember almost everything I read, then got a distinction. WHOO!!! GO ME!!!

This is an email I got today from Ratty. So funny!

Tired of speeding tickets?
Want to open up spaces between you and the cars around you?
Then this is for you!
Step 1: Tie these balloons to your car.
Step 2: Drive VERY FAST.
Step 3: Watch people freak out.
Step 4: Tell the nice officer you thought they were real.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

20 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    The first and the wittiest:

    Saddamobile!
    Anonymous said...
    Don't worry oh glamorous one. i think turning up for an exam with a gorgeous makeover is worth at least five hours hard study!

    Facts are like, so totally overated, it's how you look in your exam accessrories, and if you get the phone number of the handsome supervisor!

    Did you have matching lippy and pen colour? Did you draw little flowers in the margins and use a different colour glitter pen for every other paragraph?

    It's the blonde in you trying to break free.

    Are you an 'autumn' or perhaps a 'summer'?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm glad you have your priorities right there revhead. but unfortunately the exam was yesterday morning, and the makeover was last night. And I had a shower before bed, so I'm back to minimal makeup me.
    Ludicrousity said...
    ARGH! You beat me to posting peebody!
    Mutt said...
    Please don't try that Peebody
    iggi said...
    My idea of full make up is white foundation, heavy black eyeliner, black mascara and black lipstick. Does anyone know where I can get some black lipstick? I've looked everywhere.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I have no idea Jill. I went through my goth/hippy phase in about year 11/12. Never did black lipstick though. Did lots of black eyemake up for a short while. Didn't really work for me though.
    Mutt said...
    Oh, I get it Peebody, I thought you meant 'girling' up, with lipstick and such to seduce the exam supervisor, not attatch missile baloons to your car

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23719052/
    Anonymous said...
    It's my picture! Well, not mine exactly, i didn't take it or come up with the idea in any way but...but...but yeah...bye


    *weeps somewhere quietly*
    Luke said...
    I want those baloons!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awesome KK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Luke said...
    Suuure you were, matey...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Use that as your avatar Peebody!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I meant the make up one silly!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You can't actually make out the picture if you don't already know what it is coz it's too small.
    Dboy said...
    I do have a pic of you with make-up on!

    I'll have to retrieve it and scan it in :)
    Dboy said...
    That pic from KK is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You're a madman :D

    LMAO
    Ludicrousity said...
    Why have you never spoken of these photos before?! We need to see them!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Sounds like a fun night! Wish I had been there!
    Dboy said...
    Yeah, it was full of craziness :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates