Saturday, October 08, 2005

Do I Have Sleep Apnoea?

I feel sooo tired a lot of the time, even when I get lots of sleep. I slept for 12 hours last night and I woke up feeling utterly exhausted. It was phyiscally difficult to keep my eyes open and to get up. My friend Alison was telling me tonight that I might have sleep apnoea. I googled it and did an online test I found, and it told me I might have it. Hmmm... perhaps I should see a doctor. I am tired quite a lot of the time, but I guess it almost feels normal. I can still function and concetrate when I need to, but I am never refreshed in the mornings when I wake up, and I gather that's what sleep is meant to do for you. I just figured I wasn't a morning person, but I wonder if there is more to it. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, I'm still tired when I wake up. I rarely feel really energised. Sometimes I do, but it's not very often at all.

I have to get some sleep. I'm exhausted. Hard to keep my eyes open. Literally.

6 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    ah, good old self diagnosis through the internet.

    but i think perhaps a doctor visit would be helpful also.

    that's my two cents
    Ludicrousity said...
    I would think so too. Perhaps I should just eat better and exercise more and see if that makes a difference first. If that doesn't make a difference, then I'll go see a doctor.
    Anonymous said...
    I dont know, change in diet is probable best. Happy Birthday Jess aka Lemonhead!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Uh, who?
    Anonymous said...
    Jess Lemon, u dont know her i just thought i'd post it on lots of ppls blogs.
    Ludicrousity said...
    My bed a is fantstically comfortable queen bed! I love it! I got a new doon athis year that is toasty warm too, coz I get rather cold. My bed definately isn't the problem!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates