Monday, October 17, 2005

In The Zone!

Ingi came over today and we spent about 4 hours jamming. Homework isn't important right? Good, I didn't think so. Anyway, we wrote a song together! The first real song we've written together. We've written one other song, but it was more us each writing bits separately and then putting it together. This was us actually co-writing. It worked suprisingly well! We thought it'd be so hard, but we bounced off each other so well! We're going to perform it at our gig on Friday. I'd love for people to come! Here are the details. Please come and see us! Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement over music!

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you need to perform at church one night!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yes we do!!! I'll email you the song and see what you think!
    Luke said...
    Exciting stuff! Good to hear...uh, when I hear it, that is. :P
    Mutt said...
    How did you not already hear it?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I have no idea! I think he must have had headphones on or the tv up super loud, or he's just totally obvlivious to his surroundings. What's up Luke?
    Ingi said...
    Ha, considering we played constantly for 3 hours on the one song I'm amazed Luke didn't tell us to shut up!! That was heaps of fun today Megan!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! I had so much fun! I hope you're fingers aren't too sore from all the guitaring! My fingers didn't get sore from all the pianoing, but that's a bit different! :)
    Ingi said...
    Ha nice new language Ludi. Guitaring and Pianoing, ha. lol. So I'm the Guitarer, and you are the Pianoer and Singer (crap that didn't workb with the singer bit)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! I'm all up for inventing words!
    Ingi said...
    Whoohooo I have a photo up now thanks to Meags!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Can't say I understand that dark!
    Glad the photo finally worked ingi! Now everyone can get a lovely view of my room when you post! And I think it was nice work squeezing the Missy poster in the background! :)

    Hopefully we can record some of our original stuff and host it on the web for people to hear some time.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates