Friday, October 21, 2005

NANDOS!!!

Naomi (Nooni) & I went out for lunch today, and Nooni being the wonderfully creative girl that she is, decided to do some condiment art. Here is her attempt at writing our names. Notice how my name is now Mogoo, and her's is now Nooni.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here are some great photos of us from the day!

Nooni
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mogoo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The gig tonight went well. Ingi & I enjoyed ourselves anyway. I don't think it was our best performance, but we still had a good time. It was great getting to play our original songs! There was this Tongan family who sang, and damn were they amazing! There were 9 kids who sang, but they had 17 kids in the family! WHOA! Islanders can really sing!

I'm so tired. Must get some spleep. Love to you all!

11 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    Aren't you a fake identity of legenderychipmunk? Or was it the other way around? That's why Stopped going, coz you're not real! I have enough blogs to contend with as it is without going to ones of fake people too.
    Anonymous said...
    I look so wrinkly... ew.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh you do not!
    Luke said...
    Wrinky?! HA! You're worried about wrinkles at your age? :P
    Mutt said...
    New Av!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yep! It's another one of Naomi's wonderful creations! GO NOONI!!!
    Anonymous said...
    ha, spleep
    Ludicrousity said...
    Mmmm... spleep...
    Anonymous said...
    i like that pic of u megan
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know how html coding works mostly. As you can tell from my blog I have changed a heap of stuff myself. But thanks for the offer! :)
    jenny said...
    that is some lovely condiment art.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates