Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yes I'm going to do it...

Well the time has finally come! It is time for Australian Idol 3! Haha! Ok, some of you giggled, some of you groaned, some of you were a little excited, some of you fell over coz you can't control your laughter. I have no delusions of grandeur that I'm going to win the competition or anything insane like that, but I do want to have a go at just getting through the first round. I just want to get through the first round. That's all I want. I think it'd be heaps fun and an interesting experience. I'm going to go this Friday at like 4am or something equally as insane. Yeah, singing after not having warmed up properly and not having slept is obviously a good idea. But I have wanted to do this for 18 months now, so i'm going to do it this year! Unfortunately a clash of events meant I couldn't go last year, so this is my year! My year of tremendous mediocrity! GO ME!!! Everyone needs to be sending good vibes my way on Friday, coz that totally works! Or not... ok so yeah, don't do anything and wait for me to let you know how I went. But yay! I'm going to embarrass myself on national television!!!! I wonder if I'll get on tv...

*EDIT*
Looks like I'll be getting there at 3am now, so getting up at like 1:30am, oh that's so wrong!!!

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Go gurl!! you have a great voice (so I've heard). Boooo Guy Sebastian ... so yesterday... Go Ludicrosity! you have a great voice even early in the mornning!

    Are you taking a stage name??
    Why so early?
    Is there, like, a queue you have to join?
    How did you get your name on the list or whatever??
    OF COURSE you willl win!
    May fluffy white poodles and crisp red autumn leaves line your path!
    therevhead
    Ludicrousity said...
    You so know me! I bet you've met me and I just don't know who you are! Hmmm, you certainly are incredibly intriguing!
    There will be a HUGE queue to get in! So we're planning on getting there at 3am now, so we'll leave home at about 2:15am. oh it's going to be so bad, buyt oh so fun too! Anyone want to come with us?! COME ON!!!! Not going to take a stage name at this stage I think. Might just stick with Megan!
    Bowen said...
    i Just think it's sad. Good luck and do something crazy so you get on TV.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Or maybe i'll be so good they won't be able to resist putting me on tv!!!!
    *puts her reality hat back on*
    Anonymous said...
    WHOOO go you, i'll key there cars if they dont accept u!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hey Nomes. Yeah, I have my own blackmailer!!!
    Anonymous said...
    why bother even going to bed?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, I did think about that, but I think I should try and get some sleep to make myself feel the least ammount of crap I can, even though I'm not sure I'l get more than an hour I shoudl at least try.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates