Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Jealousy...

I spoke to my mum this morning, and my parents are in Sydney today. I'm so jealous. I have so many friends in Sydney who I'd love to be catching up with! Take comfort Sydneysiders that my parents are in your wonderful city. They're going to see a matinee of 'the lion king' too! Argh! Turning...green...with...envy...

Actually the last time I was in Sydney was on a school music camp (we were playing in a competition in Sydney) and the memory that stands out the most are people kicking pigeons. So that's what I think of when I think of Sydney. It's good for pigeon kicking. Hey, that could be a good tourist slogan! "Come to Sydney. Kick a pigeon." You should put that to your state tourism board or something Sydneysiders! Ah Megan, your genius knows no bounds...

Star Wars Episode 3 is tonight! WOOT! I'm going with a bunch of work mates which is highly exciting! We've been to the other 2 midnight premiers, so we thought we'd make it a hattrick and do this one too. Should be a bit of fun. It was awesome last time. We had fun giggling at the people who dressed up. Not in a mean way, but you must admit, they look pretty funny!

Can I just say how much I'm in love with coldplay? They are just so awesome! They just released a new single!!! It's called "speed of sound" and it's just increidible! I wish I could write music like that... *sigh* I'm getting their knew album as soon as it comes out! And has anyone seen their live DVD?! I adore it! If they ever tour here I'm there with bells on! Minus the bells.... coz then I'd just look weird and every time I moved there'd be bell noises and yeah, that'd be annoying.

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Go Episode III!! Whoo!! It's on tonight!

    Can't wait personally.
    Bowen said...
    Hope you have fun, you and Luke.
    Anonymous said...
    See you soon!
    therevhead
    Ludicrousity said...
    ARGH!!! You're coming tonight!!!!!!! ARGH!! But so many people are coming! Oh I so want to know who you are!!!!!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Are you Brent?!
    Anonymous said...
    How cool was eisode 3!!

    All those dudes crammed into cinema 8! Ha! The aroma of 'essence de Nerd' was strong in the air.
    Fav scene: the Yodmeister flooring the two redguards in Big Paplys quarters.

    Worst bit: The George man trying to write romantic scenes - a bit .... "Luke-as" warm.

    You looked like you and your mates were having a good time, Luddy?

    Hey, what's with general grievous?? I was anticipating huge, scarey, arnie-ness and manly manlinesss... NOT an asthmatic, senile hunchback of Notre Dame type.

    And when princess Leia is born and wrapped in swaddling clothes and placed in a manger ... they should have given her the bread-buns hair look.

    And what's with Yoda and Chewie being drinking buddies from way back?

    therevhead
    Ludicrousity said...
    You saw me?! WHO ARE YOU?!!!! I can't cope anymore!!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    hey revhead, did you mean to post spoilers, or did you just assume everyone who reads this has already seen it? :P at least you didn't give too much away (i think...hehe)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh good one revhead.... didn't even realise that myself...
    Dboy said...
    If you haven't seen Star Wars 3 yet, then you deserve to have it spoiled for you, ignorant one (kidding!!!!).

    I know who it is... It's Martin Boutros. I know this because he made the comment about Leia having buns to me right after the movie.

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHHAHAHAHHKJ!!! I WIN!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Really?! It's Martin? Well that's highly surprising to me! There you go. Martin, you are officially an hilarious man!!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates