Friday, May 06, 2005

Pictures

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture, so bear with me. I took this photo and I thought it turned out really cool looking, so here it is, I hope!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/filmdojohost/PICT0001.jpg[/IMG]

[*EDIT*
Ok, so apparently I can't get it to work, it's just a link, can anyone who knows what they're doing see what I'm doing wrong?]



Anyway, last night I had this dream that I wrote this fully awesome song. It was amazing! I wrote it on the piano, then when I woke up, I couldn't remember it! I hate that! I want to remember it! Anyone know of any good dream theraptists who could take me back to it?

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Obviously you don't use [img] and [/img] tags. But since I haven't signed up for one of these blogs, I don't know what you are supposed to do. Helpful, aren't I? :-P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well the help section told me to use those tags, so I'm a little confused. Hmmm....
    Unknown said...
    Meh, i don't know, maybe you should recreate the way you slept that night and maybe you'll have the same dream! For more helpful blode like suggestions, talk to me in person.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates