Friday, May 20, 2005

Everyone needs to somehow get a hold of a song called "fiddle and the drum" by 'a perfect circle'. It is just an incredible song! 'A perfect circle' are usually a pretty hardcore metal band, but this is an acappella song where the lead singer has just dubbed himself over himself 3 times. It's a great song with some great commentry on America going to war. I suggest you all get a hold of it somehow. I'm addicted to it at the moment.

My parents get home tomorrow and I still haven't rearranged the house. I was going to, but I can't think of anything to do! So we've just filled their walk in warddrobe with balloons. How exciting... I have to think of something cool to do!!!! Perhaps I can bring the outside dining setting inside, and put the inside dining setting outside. Ug, that's so lame! I wanted to do something fun! My olds have been away for 3 weeks up in NSW. Dad took long service leave this term and Mum just took 3 weeks off work so they could go away. I've been chatting to them on the phone a lot and it sounds like they're having a fantastic time. It'll be nice to see them again tomorrow, but it has also been great to have some more space while they were away. I guess I'm just used to my independance coz I've been living out of home for so long. Moving back home wasn't a huge adjustment because my parents are fairly easy going, but it does take some adjusting. I'm thinking I'll move back out again in a couple of months when I'm more financially able to.

6 Comments:

  1. Bowen said...
    you are going to be stuck in home forever!
    Ludicrousity said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Unknown said...
    I hear THAT Chickadee... Say hi to ur parents for me and make sure u giv me a good name so when i come down, they like me! YAY!
    Oh i am totally gonna try n download that song from somewhere, it's prolly not my thing, but hey! Anything for you my Queen...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I thikn you'd really like it Matty actually. And I'm glad you'd do anything for me, coz there's someone I need 'taken care of'...
    Dboy said...
    I'm posting in this thread now.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thank you for that wise and necessary contribution to the life alterting experience that is this thread.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates