Thursday, May 19, 2005

Duh duh duh dun daa daa dun daa daa

Well I saw it! Episode 3! And can I just say it was fully awesome! I was so impressed! I watched wpisode 1 on Tuesday and episode 2 on Wednesday, then that night went to see episode 3. So I was all caught up on my star wars knowledge by the time I got to see the latest inslalment. I was not disappointed. I remember thinking how harsh everyone was on episodes 1 and 2, and that I thought they weren't that bad, then i watched them again and realised that yes, they did suck. But not episode 3! Go Anakin! He did a great job. There is actually some emotion in this movie from the actors! I am just highly impressed. It's sad that there are no more movies. Or will they make episode 3.5? Ok, so they won't, but now I need to go back and watch 4, 5 and 6 again just to see the follow on. I won't spoil anything for those of you that haven't seen it, but it rocks! And I want to go see it again! If you want to go see it, call me and I'll come with you!

(Note the star wars music as the post title? I hope that was understandable!)

So I ripped a hole in my new jeans last night. They are my fav pants too!!!! I'd wear them every day if they didn't need washing. Well, brilliant me fell over. I was walking back from Coles with Casey after getting supplies for the movie and I stood in a ditchy thing and fell over. Hurt my left ankle, busted my right knee (lovely bleeding graze), and put a huge rip in my new jeans at the right knee. Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! And I hurt my right hand. Megan is officially an idiot. Apparently walking is too difficult for me...

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i'll see it with you megan. although not this weekend, unless you want to come to tassie...but next week some time would be fine.

    i'll have to watch episode 2 again beforehand though. i think i must have not been paying attention when i saw that. i can hardly remember ANYTHING about it. (about the only thing i remember is the big fight with all the jedis, and yoda going sick.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awesome! Have a great time in Tassie this weekend! Wish I could come! I'll be down in tas next month! WOOT! I miss you all you Tassie people!!!!!!
    Bowen said...
    LOL everyone remembers watch Yodda cutting sick. I hope your jeans get better megan.
    Anonymous said...
    Yeah, Ep III is a lot darker. By far the darkest of the Star Wars films. So there aren't many jokes. But when there are gags, they're damn funny...
    Dboy said...
    Yeah, the gags were fully the sickest ever. I laughed out loud - yoda is, of course, at the centre of most of them. I don't understand why they didn't make the first two episodes as dark - darkness is the key to every epic movie ever made. Just look at Bravheart, Batman (the first and the only worth watching), Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, and so on and so on. The darker the movie is, the more funny the funny parts are too.

    The first episode was the most ugly piece of American hyped turd wanky crappy American exaggerated clumsy unbelievable disgraceful hyped uncoordinated absoscruntled UTTER CRUSTY CRFFFNGLLLAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    So you liked episode one hey Danny?
    Anonymous said...
    Heh heh, but admit it, it was totally owrth two crappy films to get to Episode III. Episode III just ight be my favourite Star Wars film to date. :)

    Difficult to narrow down though, as the other three are totally different style-wise. This was more Shakespeare, the classic trilogy is more adventure.
    Anonymous said...
    shakespeare, eh?

    "luke, dost thou not knowest that i am thine father?"
    Ludicrousity said...
    AHAHAHA!!!! Good one Orby!
    Dboy said...
    Yes! It was quite Shakespeare... very very Macbeth.

    Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo!!!
    That's brilliant, Luke! Thanks for pointing that out!
    Darth Vader is a fantastic analogy for Shakespeare: the decline of a respected and honoured member of the respective cultures turned evil through lust for power, only to end in tragedy!

    Oh yeah, that's the best. I'm gonna use Episode three to teach Macbeth to my English classes.
    Dboy said...
    Oops, I meant that Darth Vader is a fantastic analogy for MACBETH...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! How there is some creative teaching! Your students will love you for it!

    I waslking my dog in the park yesterday and I bumped into a class of kids from my old school and my old English teacher was there with them. Apparently going to the local park and recording frog noises passes for an English class.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates