Monday, May 23, 2005

Mondayitis?

I don't think I suffer form Mondayitis at all. That may have something to do with the fact that I don't have a job though...

So the mystery of the revhead is solved. It is actually Martin, the pastor of my church. Very well done though! It took us three weeks to uncover your identity, and it wasn't even me who uncovered it. I tip my hat to you Danny! Well, I would if I was wearing a hat anyway. I'm wearing a head band, can you tip that?

Has anyone noticed that the starting to 'the chariot' by the cat empire sounds like the red dwarf starting? GO RED DWARF!!!!!!!

I have a double bed now! WOOT! Dad and I put it up last night. It's a futon bed. Great stuff! It's so low it's practically on the ground. I just love it! How exciting! I love rearranging my room! A change is not as good as a holiday however. Whoever came up with that saying never went on holidays is my guess.

I'm on a fitness kick at the moment. Lots of walking and exercise for me! I'm sooooooo lazy and unfit... ug... I looked at this chart thing last night that says what your healthy weight range is for your height... yeah... so depressing... so FITNESS KICK!!!

10 Comments:

  1. Bowen said...
    *LOL* Your pastor? That's heaps funny, he's a nut case.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! How funny is he?!
    Dboy said...
    Our pastor is easily the funniest nutcase in the world. Fully cased in a million nuts, I mean millionly cased in a fully nut. Yeah, formerly the latter.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I thik you are spending too much time with him judging by your posts... :)
    Anonymous said...
    Who is D-Boy?... I DON'T BELIEVE HE EXISTS!! His cult is a fake front run by Amway mormons.

    THIS BLOG is the true altar of trivia-worshipfullness!!

    I'm a disbeliever in Danny Boy!! (DIDB).

    the -DIDB-revhead

    PS. If Danny is a god - what's LAST week's tatts numbers, eh, Danny,, bet you don't even know THAT!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm very glad that you are loyal to me and my yaddafullnessism. You shall be rewarded greatly O didb!
    Dboy said...
    Well!

    I never did say that I was a GOD, merely that I existed.

    And so what if I have a financial affiliation with Amway, and Mormons, and a few shifty Real Estate kids, that doesn't mean that the meaning of life isn't held within the hovering cloud of all-encompassing knowledge that is my mind. You should see my BRAIN.

    The meaning of life is...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't know. The more you post the less I think you exist. A strange and wonderful paradox...
    Dboy said...
    It is true. I do not exist. I am a fignment of my imagination.
    Dboy said...
    A figment even. Nothing to do with figs at all. Or your mother.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates