Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's a wrap people!

Well today was the last day of shooting of the 'fair scene' for Charlotte's Web, so my film carrer has come to and end. Yeah I can't see myself being a perpetual extra. Director's hate extras. Extras really are idiots. Here is the typical thought of an extra (not me though): "Oh, I know! I'll just ignore everything the assistant directors are telling me, and always walk in front of the camera". No wonder it takes so long to shoot scenes! I'm not entirely sure they grasp the concept that it's about the actors, not the extras! YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT!!!! Was a bit sad thinking I won't see any of my new friends again though. This girl spent the whole 2 and a half weeks claiming she knew me from somewhere (which was slightly creepy), and today we figured out she was in my class when I was in grade 6 and she was in grade 5 for the second half of the year. That girl has an incredible memory! That was 12 years ago!

I hate being sick. I managed to pick up a cold from my wonderful caring sharing brother. Who wants it? I'm over it. I'm actually auctioning it off on ebay if anyone wants to check it out. I'm sure someone will buy a cold that was contracted during the hollywood blockbuster that is Charlotte's Web!

My parents are away at the moment, which is kinda cool (having some more space), but kinda sucky, coz now I have to cook and clean. Doh! I need to teach my brother how to cook. Anyone want to volunteer to move into my house for 3 weeks and cook and clean for me? I'll pay you with the greatest gift I can give....my friendship! Anyone? *crickets chirp*

3 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Now I'm gonna tell you straight, Megan: you're funny. Not as funny as Fry from Futurama, or say... me, but you are funny.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well I'm glad I'm funny. I think. As long as it's the laughing with me type, not the laughing at me type. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    *passes out*
    Dboy said...
    I am here again!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates