Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yay For Missy!

I'm sure I've told you how much I love Missy Higgins! I bought her new single this week 'the sound of white'. Even though I have her album, I buy all her singles too because they have all these awesome B sides! This one has 2 great B sides. My favourite Missy song is actually a B side on 'the special two' single. It's called 'drop the mirror'. Incredible song! I'm going to see her, Ben Lee, Ash Grunwald and the McMenamins on Oct 31st at the Sidney Myer music bowl. I can't wait!!! It's going to be so awesome! I'm going with Ingi and we can't wait!

I saw Luke again today. He didn't have such a great day. He's in a lot of pain (understandably) and he's getting bored (understandably). They tried to get him out of bed for the first time today, but he was just in too much pain, so they didn't, he just sat on the edge of the bed instead. He's coping fairly well, but it's hard for him. He said he's not in as much pain as he thought he'd be, but it's still pretty bad. I find it hard to see him like that. I feel so helpless. He's my little brother! :(

Keep praying for him guys!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Missy is very good, I agree. I didn't like her at first, but then realised that she really fills a gap in the Aussie music market. She's dynamic, passionate and a great story teller. And unique too, which I love.

    Poor ol' Luke. Love that guy. How much longer is he in for?
    Ludicrousity said...
    He should get out on Monday. Then he goes back in again a week later. It really depends how he's going I guess.
    Anonymous said...
    I'd love it if my brother was in pain, I'd all be there laughing at him and tickling him so he'd cough up blood...

    I can't stand Missy Higgins, she has the worst voice ever, not singing voice mind you, just hate her voice.
    Anonymous said...
    oh yeah, I meant to say thanks for putting so much effort into keeping us updated on luke, appreciate it. Also when I went to see Luke, he really wanted to post his 'pancakes' flash cartoon onto DeviantART if you know what i mean

    However, he didn't want to post it untill he had made a 'replay' and preloader button, but I hadn't taught him before he 'went in'. I can do it for him, but you need to send me the file (this was his idea btw) over skype or something, I'm helmutlord btw (on skype) don't know where it is on his computer

    do you know how to use skype?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, I'll see what I can do! Although I'm not sure where he has the file tucked away, I'll go hunting.

    What do you mean you hate her voice? Not her singing voice? I don't get it. You hate the accent? I love it, I think it's something a bit different.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates