Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lior & Synergy

Well Lior last night was incredible! The support act was rather odd to say the least, but Lior himself was brilliant! He played a lot of stuff off his debut album 'autumn flow', and then some other things that I hadn't heard before! He also sang 2 songs in Hebrew which were amazing! He was born in Israel, but raised in Sydney, and you can see his Hebrew influence in his music. I adore it! He is such an incredible guitarist, and his voice! *sigh* It's strong, controlled and has such a beautiful tone! I'm rather in love with his music at the moment. I wish I could write music like that! You guys who didn't come missed an incredible night. I recommend getting along to see him if you get the chance.

On another note, Ingi & I are doing an open mic night tomorrow (Thursday). We haven't done one for quite a while, so it'll be nice to get up and perform again. We're not sure what time we'll actually be on stage. If you want to come along here are the details:
Thursday 22nd (tomorrow)
Arlington (Wattle Park Chalet) off Riversdale Rd in Surrey Hills (Melway map 60 J2/K3)
8pm - 11:30pm (but there's no need to stay the whole time)
FREE!

An update on the acoustic duo I'm in. I'm not sure if many people got that there is a new song up on Synergy's website. I took off the Missy Higgins song, and put up "Feeler" by Pete Murray. So feel free to have a peek.

19 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Now I am first posterer!

    Now Zoidberg is the popular one!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Can I have a turn now maybe?
    The box says no!
    Dboy said...
    I did something and I can see it now, but I don't know if it'll work on any computer but this one. Try it and tell me!

    I'm seeing a movie, and with friends!
    HoneyBee said...
    I'd love to go and see you at the open mic night thingo but i don't think my parents would let me go to Surrey Hills tomorrow night. =)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I haven't been able to view it all day. :( And I still can't.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Wait! It's working now!!!
    Dboy said...
    It was me! I edited the settings :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Really? Go you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I was getting those kind of messages on my blog too. I couldn't even post earlier today. Stupid blogging world! It's all topsy turvey!
    Dboy said...
    Turvsy Toppy!
    Ludicrousity said...
    *brain explodes*
    Dboy said...
    *picks up the pieces and sticky tapes them back together*

    I'm a helperer!
    Ludicrousity said...
    But you didn't put the pieces back in the right place, now I'm even weirder hose washed fringe!
    Dboy said...
    When will Wednesday be a long time ago?

    *Megan's brain blows up again, so I can have another go at sticking it back together*
    Ludicrousity said...
    *lies in a pool of brains*
    Dboy said...
    *uses superglue this time*
    Ludicrousity said...
    spluringle booshjer?
    Dboy said...
    Yes yes. That will do fine.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Gejorgicadle!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates