Friday, September 02, 2005

Going to see Mal!

I'm going to see Mal Webb again tonight. I told you about him a few weeks ago, he's that amazing musician guy who can do anything! He can do anything with his voice, and I swear he knows everything there is to know about music! I can't wait! WHOO!

I went to visit Luke with Naomi today. We did some shopping, had lunch at Nandos (Mmmm... Nandos...) then went to the hospital. I also bought a 'make poverty history' band. Finally! I've had such trouble finding them anywhere! I bought one for Luke too. Everyone should buy them! You can now get them at any HMV store.

Naomi got a puppy last night!!! I went and saw it and it's soooo adorable! Here she is. She's called 'Sugar'. Coz she's so sweet... awww....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here are more photos from the hospital today.

This is mum & Luke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the dolphin Naomi bought for him

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my blue turtle that he has ON LOAN from me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  1. Bizzle said...
    I think you seriously misjudged that choice of heading...I was initially shocked at your apparent excitement at the prospect...you know what I mean.
    Ludicrousity said...
    HAHA!!! Only fusion people would have that reaction. What a cack!

    Too bad you missed it Paul. It was such an awesome night! I'll write about it in my next entry.
    Anonymous said...
    MY BABY!!!!! shes so beautiful.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates