Thursday, September 29, 2005

Rediscovering The Joy!

You know how you don't listen to your favourite band for ages, then you start listening to them again and it's all a wonderful journey of rediscovery? No? Oh, perhaps it's just me then. Well I've done this with George. My favourite band ever! If I could sing like Katie Noonan I'd be a very happy girl! *sigh* Actually I've rediscovered a whole bunch of artists at the moment. I love when that happens!
Open mic night tonight! I'm excited!
Going to have a coffee at Hahndorfs with Chrystal today. Best chocolate shop/cafe in the world! But so bad for you... Mmmm... bad for me...
I'm really really getting into song writing! Never thought I'd enjoy it this much. I dreamt about writing music last night!
I'm rewatching season 5 of Angel at the moment. GO ANGEL!
Only 5 days left of holidays...

14 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    There was spam that I deleted! So no, you're not crazy. Well, you are, just not in this particular circumstance about this particular issue.
    Luke said...
    I know the feeling, sis. I have all this awesome instrumental music, and after a while I get sick of it. But months later I come back to it and it inspires me all over again!

    It's a great feeling.
    Mutt said...
    I could have sworn you've talked about this exact same thing about a month ago.

    I can't remember what I replied to it, but I'm sure it was witty, yet deep and thoughtful. Pretend I said it again here
    Luke said...
    Yeah, I noticed Tink altered what it says underneath her blog entries. I worked out how to do it too. Nice work Tink.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah I decided to go through all the coding maticulously and change a lot of the stuff, so it says witty comments, and scribbled by, and other crazy people, and other sites, and old stuff, and other things I forget.
    Zebe said...
    i love rediscovering bands, last 1 i rediscovered was alice cooper or ACDC... theyr so great. basicly and rock/metal music from that kinda time. i think i'll rediscover nickelback next....
    Mutt said...
    two things

    I don't think I've ever gone back and found a forgotten artist, I know exactly what I like and never let one slip

    Also, does your new keyboard link into computers so you can record the electronic sounds? I would think you can
    jenny said...
    i'm sure i'm a million days behind, but oooh template change!
    Luke said...
    Hi Jenny!
    And yeah KK it does! :) I haven't tried it yet though.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Damnit! That was me! Stupid Luke being signed in on my lap top.,..
    Luke said...
    ME TOO!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    THAT WAS ME!
    Dboy said...
    THAT WASN'T ME!
    Ludicrousity said...
    LIAR! I don't know who's who anymore!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates