Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Want More!

I was thinking (dangerous I know!), and I think there are two things I'd like to be more prominent in my life.

The first is Encouragement. I want to be someone who encourages, someone who actively invests in others. I think it would make more of a difference than I can even imagine if I was a person who constatntly encouraged those around me. I love seeing what it does for people when they feel encouraged. And I kind of enjoy being encouraged myself! :)

The second thing I'd like to be more prominent in my life is silliness! That's right! I love being silly, and being silly with others! I don't like stupidity, there is a big difference. I think the difference between the two is responsibility. I think stupidity lacks responsibility and can hurt people, but silliness is just being a bit strange or different or spontaneous but still with a sense of responsibility. I love doing fun things for the sake of it. I like being silly! Bring on the silliness! MORE SILLINESS FOR ALL! Randomness is a lost art for most. But I can think of certain people who take it to new heights! :)

ENCOURAGEMENT & SILLINESS!

13 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    :D *pats your back i can sho u the way of silliness, but it is u who must walk the path
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't know, it's hard to define silly, but I know it when I see it! I guess silly things like driving around for no reason just to see what's around and doing whatever you feel like, or leaving funny things in people's lettbox's, or doing funny things to people anonymously!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, but those points are worthless here anyway. Actually, they come with a free curse!
    Anonymous said...
    well, as long as it's free...
    Anonymous said...
    Hey check out my gallery theres a picture of megan!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nomes, you're awesome!
    Anonymous said...
    *blushes* oh... thankyou.
    Dboy said...
    I'm never silly and noone can tell me that painting my legs green was a bad idea!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You're right, they can't. It was very becoming!
    Dboy said...
    No! You are becoming, with your affirmationly encouragementia!

    Now I'm going to paint them with tar and full cream dairy milk!
    Ludicrousity said...
    And you will be sleeping on the couch. Cause and effect!
    Dboy said...
    Now that was awesome... LMAO.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! I am awesome aren't I?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates