Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well tonight we did our first all original gig! It was very exciting for us! We did 2 songs that Ingrid wrote, and 2 songs that I wrote. I have always been content to be a cover band, but now I'm really enjoying writing and performing my own music. I'd love to be an original artist. It gives me such a sense of acomplishment and satsifaction! Knowing that I have created something from nothing. I can't wait to see where this goes! I wish I had a constant outlet for my music. It annoys me that it's so sporadic. I'm really excited about all the possibilites!

8 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Awesome work Tink. Just keep writing songs and you'll get better and better. :)
    Mutt said...
    only 10 points dark

    And congrats on it, a real milestone Tink. At least your getting quite a few gigs, sporadic though they are. Or maybe they just seem like a lot because I read about them on a blog
    Luke said...
    What's wrong with you? :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Huh Guru? What are you talking about?!

    And don't worry, I plan to keep on practicing! So much my family end up hating me! :)
    Mutt said...
    I think Guru was referring to Dark's comment about getting points for third post- see, he must have posted his a couple of seconds after mine
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh ok. Makes sense now!
    Brie said...
    yay! go you!
    Luke said...
    Matty's right. Stupid me taking too long to post my comment. :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates