Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*insert countless excited screams*

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
It's finally happened!!!!!!!
I got a keyboard today! This is the most exciting thing ever! Ok, not ever, but very high up there for me. I've wanted this for so many years. I've never owned a keyboard or piano. I've been playing for a number of years now, but I've always had to play other people's, or public ones. Now I can practice to my heart's content! I can play any time of day or night too because I can just plug headphones in. Talk about features! This thing can do almost anything! I got a Yamaha PSR-1100. Here is what I got. I got a great deal too. It's a $2000 keyboard, and I got it for $1400. I also got $380 worth of accessories for $160. Yay!

By the way, I still need to do a song on Sunday night about listening, and I have no idea what to do. HELP ME! :( I was thinking of just writing a song because there aren't any songs about listening!!! SHould I do that? Revhead?

16 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i'll email you
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks revheard.
    Yeah chipmunk! The piano is fun!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Do a really boring song, then say that the relevance is no one listened to it. What a great illustration!

    Go on, I challange you to write music with only one note
    Ludicrousity said...
    I prefer playing on pianos too, but they are very very expensive and not at all portable!
    iggi said...
    I can't play. I started to lerne the guitar in primary school but that didn't get very far
    Anonymous said...
    I used to play trombone. Either me or the teacher gave up, I don't recall who

    Three years, three notes
    Ludicrousity said...
    A note a year! You're quite the virtuoso!
    Mutt said...
    Look at my fancy pantsy new doodah

    I wish I looked like this
    Mutt said...
    i wanted to use this pic

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22692453/

    but I didn't know how
    Bizzle said...
    Hey Tink, I havent communed with you for a while but I just wanted you and Ingi to know that I played Synergy on Captain Midnight last night. Yay! Radio debut. I may play the other one tonight too.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh how very exciting!!! We're going to be famous! Did you play 'any which way'? What a cack! That's the second radio station we've been on then! Mickie played us on gippsland FM!
    Bizzle said...
    Yeah, we played that one. If you manage to get a third song to us we can feature and interview you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I can email you a third song. Grinspoon or pete murray?
    Ludicrousity said...
    No idea. But Naomi does and she wrote some for me! Yay for Naomi!
    Bizzle said...
    Ummmm...either. Doesn't matter. Both good options.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Maybe I'll send you both and you can just decide which one you like better. Oh how exciting! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates