Friday, September 16, 2005

So I'm really into Lior at the moment. He's a new singer/songwriter from Sydney. He's just so talented (not to mention gorgeous!), I adore his voice and he writes such beautiful music. Everyone should go out and buy his debut album "Autumn Flow"! I'm hopefully going to see him with Ingi this Tuesday night in Belgrave (a bit of a hike I know). I'm really excited about it!

I've updated my links list now, so check it out down the left side! Ingrid has a music site all of her own now as she does some teaching! Check it out here!

I'm doing a public speaking/preaching course this weekend called Synapse. I'm really enjoying it so far! Revhead is one of the people running it, and it's really interesting. I'm really looking forward to learning how to more effectively communicate.

Luke is doing much better! He's still in lots of pain but really improving. He's getting out of bed now which is fantastic! He should be home on Monday if all continues to go well. He's still bored though, so please feel free to go and visit him those of you who know him. Those of you who don't, perhaps going to visit him would be a little creepy... :)

8 Comments:

  1. Mutt said...
    She needs pictures, how'd she score a .com name and then not have pictures?

    I made the pamphlets for synapse!
    Anonymous said...
    see u soon lukey
    Ludicrousity said...
    Really king kohl? I thought they were really awesome! Nice work!
    Zebe said...
    yeah, i wud visit luke but the whole not knowing him thing...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Stalker!!!
    Dboy said...
    I would visit but I already am. And plus I have already did.

    You know.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh, I know!
    Dboy said...
    And so does them over there... at least now. Ewwww!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates