Saturday, June 03, 2006

Travel Bug! NOW!!!

I most definitely have the urge to pack up and travel around the world right now. I've wanted to for ages, but lately I've been seeing all this stuff about mission work oversees, and I've been watching movies about people who move to another country. I really feel like travelling right now. I feel quite dejected not being able to go. I want to experience other cultures and be exposed to things outside of my realm of experience. I'm a bit sick of my daily life really. If only I had the money. I want to go to Nepal, India, Vietnam, the UK, Canada, North Africa, South America, Italy & Germany, just to name a few places. Sigh... I can dream...


Had a great dinner with friends last night. It was a lot of fun chatting and laughing! After talking about fun movies I went home last night and watched "The Princess Bride". I love that movie! Inconceivable!

10 Comments:

  1. Billy said...
    Good times.....I think between us, we actually quoted the entire Monty Python collection!!!! I reckon you should do a mission trip Tink - many benefits!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, but money is holding me back...
    Go the pythons!
    Ludicrousity said...
    One day. One day...
    wire said...
    :( i was sad i missed friday night dinner.

    yeah - the more i think about overseas missions, the more i want to go out and see it for myself and the less i want to travel in a tourist capacity (i'd like to backpack - but not on my own).
    Ludicrousity said...
    Me too! I want to do a bit of both, I want to tour aroudn by myself, but not as a traditional 'tourist' if you know what I mean, just taking adn thinking things are their for my benefit, but I want to experience other places.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Is this a kissing blog?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Guh? I don't get it DCMM...
    Anonymous said...
    You've been here with us in pagan and overseas Tasmania -

    There's always room at the convent here for another fearless missionary.

    We're translating the bible into tasmanian at the moment!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nice to hear wanda! As great as that sounds, I've been to tassie, and have no desire to live there ever again. I'll leave that work in your capable hands!
    HoneyBee said...
    I love travelling which is why i took up the chance now when my parents will still pay for it... i'v just done school trips and would like to go back but it is something!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates