Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dusted Orange

Tonight I headed off to the Espy in St. Kilda with Anna, Rob & Alison. We had such a great time seeing "Dusted Orange". I hadn't seem them live before. They won JJJ's unearthed competition in 2003, so they're doing pretty well for themselves! If you have no idea who they are or what they sound like, they sound a lot like "The Butterfly Effect" if that helps. You can listen to samples of their music on their site. Anyway, I suggest getting along to see them if you can, they are great!

I'm heading in to the Espy tomorrow to hand in a Synergy cd to hopefully score a gig or two there. You all have to come if we score a gig there!

3 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    But St Kilda is so far away for me! I don't think I can make it.
    Ludicrousity said...
    We'll get you a private helicopter! :)
    Glen O'Brien said...
    The Espy is the big time! - in a grungy, low rent St. Kilda kinda way. My biggest gig ever was the Cornish Arms in Brunswick at the Bob Dylan Birthday Bash a couple, of years back. If you guys get the Espy you will have thrown my piddling musical career into serious shadow.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates