Friday, June 23, 2006

Carn The Socceroos!!!

Go Australia!!! How awesome is Kewell? But can we PLEASE have Schwartzer back?!!! I'm loving watching the soccer, but damn is it making me sleep deprived.

Well I'm not going to see my parents for about a month. They left this morning for their holiday. They get back next Saturday, then I leave for Nimbin on the Tuesday and will be gone for 3 and a half weeks. And for the last 3 days I've been kinda living at Anna & Rob's place anyway. Lots of soccer and movies! I need to go back to bed though. Soooo tired...

How many celebrity crushes can I have at once?

9 Comments:

  1. AK said...
    yep watched the game as well, ozzies did well but italy next round will be tough for you

    still done better than scotland ever have at world cup, could not even make it this time
    wire said...
    how many celebrity crushes? apparently "some too many".
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    You can have as many celeb crushes as you want! Yeah!

    Are you going to be able to post while you're in Nimbin?
    Carolyn said...
    So good. I am so sleepy, My cousin is over there, possibly having a heart attack from excitement and beer.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Bring on the excitement and beer!!!

    I can't see us being able to beat Italy. :( But it'll be fun to watch!

    I can have lots of celebrity crushes DCMM? Awesome!!!

    Hopefully i can post while I'm in NImbin, it just won't be as frequent I assume. I leave on July 4th.
    Ludicrousity said...
    By the way carolyn. Hi! Who are you?
    Anonymous said...
    I guess I'd have to answer that question with another question...how many celebrities can you crush at once?

    PS We made it to round 2!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I can crush many, many celebrities at once!
    Zebe said...
    lol i got over celeb crushes a few years ago. about that tme when everyone just loved heath ledger.

    GO THE SOCCEROOS!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates