Saturday, June 17, 2006

Funky!

Last night I went out with Alison & Kathryn into the city to celebrate the end of semester and being free of study for a while! We had such a great night! First of all we went to this bar in Federation Square which was fun, but not that exciting. Then we decided to find somewhere more fun, and Kathryn took us to The Purple Emerald on Flinders Lane. That place is awesome! They had this really awesome funk/jazz band and the atmostphere was pretty awesome. It was just so much fun. We had some drinks, danced and chatted to a couple of guys from the band for a while. If you get a chance to see "King Armadillo" I suggest you do. They rock! I had so much fun last night! The most fun I've had for ages!!!

Then today I read with some actors for a short film. Glen's son Jesse is a film maker and he was auditioning actors for his new movie, so I read with those people who came to audition. I've never done something like that before, and it was kinda fun. I'd love to be a voice actor or something, be a voice on an animated show. How fun!

3 Comments:

  1. Red said...
    How cute are you?
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Very rarely do I wish I were back in my early 20s... except for when I read about all the fun you're having "in your youth." :-)

    You deserve your celebration!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Glad my life sounds so fun! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates