Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bookshop Gig

Well we had a really fantstic night last night! The gig went really well and we had such a great time! I'd like to say a really huge thanks to everyone who came along and supported us, we really appreciate it! We sold enough cd's to make back our production costs, which is a pleasant surprise, we didn't expect to do that so soon! If you missed out on a cd and you want one, you can email us and we'll get you one. They are $10 and have 5 original tracks. There were 2 of us taking it in turns of playing last night. Obviously there was us, and there was another girl (Kerri Ma) and her band. They were really great too! It was just a great night really. Here are the promised photos!



Us with our brand new cd, hot off the press! Whoo!!!









Ingi playing. What a great guitarist she is!

















This is me singing some song. I have no idea who took this photo. Thanks to all the guys who took my camera and took lots of photos though!













And here is us performing one of our songs where I'm playing the piano.









This is Kerri & Sam, her guitarist. He had such a beautiful guitar! Which Kerri is playing in this picture... he is singing harmonies here and playing an egg. I had the same egg as him! :)

7 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    I totally love playing the egg. Isn't that funny? It's one of the best musical inventions ever... okay, well, not really. But it's fun to play.

    Great pics! And yeah. I was there. Totally loved it. (are you buying this?)
    Ludicrousity said...
    For sure! Thanks for coming! It was awesome to have you there, looking all purple and blocky.
    Praveen Seelam said...
    thats awesome have fun!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hi praveen! How did you find my blog? After looking at your blog, I see you are connected with Fusion somehow. I used to work for them. Nice to have you around!
    Zebe said...
    ehe i would agree with mam that the egg is the best musical instrument ever..
    but i have seen an ocerina.

    congrats on the gig and the cd and everything
    iggi said...
    Wow! you must be a celebrety now! Can I have your autograph?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Sure!
    *grins arrogantly*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates