Thursday, June 15, 2006

Almost There...

Well classes have finished for the semester (as of last Monday) and I have almost finished all my assignments. The last of them are due in tomorrow, so I'm madly trying to finish them off. I only have 1 to finish now. I did 2 others this afternoon. I've had a really productive day today actually. GO ME!!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow when it'll all be over for another semester. Sigh...


A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM TODAY!!! I love you Mum! Glad you had a good day and got lots of nice things. You're a wonderful woman and I'm glad you're my Mum!



We won our first Volleyball game tonight in our new competition. Whoo! Go us! Thanks to the fill in players, ie. Chris (Kathryn's brother) & Neale (Wire's brother). You guys rock! And of course to Kathryn & Wire themselves! There were only 5 of us tonight as half our team had other, more important things to attend to. :P GUILT TRIP!!!

3 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    okay... so I already posted a comment, but it didn't show up. Here's what it said:

    Happy Birthday to ludi and guru's mom!!! I think your name is Diane, but I haven't seen you around here in a long while... not absolutely certain.

    Also, yay for ludi on all your school accomplishments! I know you are doing very, very well!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Erm.. not so much this semester, I'm passing everything sure, but I haven't put in as much effort as I should have. Not as good as last year. I'll do better next semester, I'll have to get my butt into gear earlier!

    Diane is her name! Well done!!!
    Martin Boutros said...
    Let her name be .... Diane!

    Happy birthday Diane!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates