Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Borsch! Vodka!

Tonight I headed off to 'Borsch Vodka & Tears' on Chapel St*. Such a cool place! It's a crazy vodka bar where they have 100 different kinds of vodka! I sampled a couple, but one of the was a green fairy! You know that crazy drink from Moulin Rouge? It's 70% alcohol... whoa...

Anyway, this place is awesome! It has a great atmostphere (although it's empty in this photo). They have candles lighting all the tables, and live music consisting of a piano-accordion and a violin. They play cool Polish music. How fun! If you can, get down to this place, it's great fun! 173 Chapel St Windsor.

* Yes I realise it's Wednesday and I should have been at 'walks', but I decided not to go for once. Yes, the universe had imploded.

8 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Cool place!

    Ummm, you drank absinthe? Brave girl!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, I won't be doing it again! I just did it so I could say I did really... it was cool to watch them prepare it. They set it on fire and everything!
    wire said...
    i'll set you on fire...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Please don't...
    *whimpers in the corner*
    Zebe said...
    woah. i wanna try absinthe.. i have ever since i saw it in Eurotrip.
    sounds awesome as.
    Ludicrousity said...
    It tastes awful. I don't really recommend it. I just had it so I could say I did.
    Anonymous said...
    Ugh, they set it on fire? The only way to drink absinthe is when you louche it.
    As a bonus, Louche spoons are beautiful.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Um, what does 'louche it' mean?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates