Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Printing Ahoy!

Well I dropped off all the stuff off at the printers last night and we have a cd coming! I designed the album cover and all the album art work stuff and dropped it off at the printers last night. It'll all be burned, printed and ready for our gig on Friday. I'm so excited!!! We're finally going to have our very own cd! It's $10 a cd if you're interested. Plus postage if you're not able to get to us and you still want a copy. I can't wait to have one in my hands!


EDIT:
How very exciting! We have a cd! I picked up the master copy at lunch time today and it sounds great! I'm so happy with the way it turned out! It's being burned and printed as we speak by a company called Orsino Images. A huge thank you to everyone who helped. Thanks heaps to Cazz for helping us record and mixing everything! WE LOVE YOU!!! And to Ben (from Orsino Images) for making sure we get all the cd's printed in time. I can't wait to have a finished product!

Hope to see you at the gig on Friday!

6 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Woot!

    Go you and your megalomaniacal brain!
    Ludicrousity said...
    check out our band blog
    http://synergyband.blogspot.com/
    wire said...
    so going to the printers mkes you smile in the dark? interesting... creepily interesting.
    Ludicrousity said...
    That's exactly what I was going for! Creepily interesting! yay!
    Luke said...
    And thank me for knowing Ben! :P
    Zebe said...
    teehee!! cd!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates