Saturday, June 24, 2006

Aspiring Actors...

Today I read for Jesse's film again. He had second round auditions today, so I went in again to read with the potentials. Was kinda fun! Made me want to act. Almost. Actually, I think I'd rather like to act. Not sure how good I am, but I definitely enjoy it. I don't think I'm a completely tragic actor anyway.

Slept in my own bed for the first time in a while last night. It was awesome! I love my bed...

I went to see Kelly & Grant's new house last night! Yes, they bought a house. It's sooooo far away, near the Puffing Billy. But it is a beautiful house in a gorgeous area. They've done very well for themselves! But I think they are having their housewarming party while I'm away. :(

I'm having people over tonight, so I should go and clean up a bit...

8 Comments:

  1. Brie said...
    mm i haven't commented in awhile.. i like your dp :D and sleeping in your own bed is great :D
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nice to have you back penguin! :) Mmmm... sleep...

    Excuse my ignorance, but what's a dp?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh wait, is it display pic?
    wire said...
    yeeees, she cleans for us, cleans for the preeecious....
    Ludicrousity said...
    Brent, what did I tell you about wearing my jewelry?
    wire said...
    that i should do it every chance i get?
    Glen O'Brien said...
    You're a great actor. Like I said we should be casting you in a role instead of those losers. Well, ok I didn't say the losers bit.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    You're a great actor. Like I said we should be casting you in a role instead of those other losers. Well, ok I didn't say the losers bit.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates