Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jamie...


Ok, latest celebrity crush? Jamie Cullum. Damn that man can play! I wish I could play the piano like him. I bought his live dvd yesterday and words cannot express how impressed I am. I adore his voice, and his music is brilliant. I love his arrangements of songs already written, and the stuff he writes himself blows me away. I bought his latest album last week and it's brilliant! I haven't stopped listening to it since I bought it! I'd do anything to go see him live, but I can't see any plan on his website to come to Oz any time soon. :( Jamie, come to Australia!



EDIT: I've just looked through the archives of Jenny's blog and have realised that Jamie was in Australia in April! I have no idea how I missed this opportunity to see him live!!! It seems that I even commented on Jenny's blog about it. What the?! I'm so sad now!

6 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    He was just in oz! howie and i (and others) went to his concert a couple of months ago - in April I think. He was sooooo good. And played for like 3 hours or something. Ok, maybe not that long. But it was well worth the $90.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh crap! I don't even remember hearing about him being in Oz! Now I'm sad...
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Love him! I have his twentysomething CD from a while back and have imported the whole thing into my iTunes.

    Odd thing... I was in a somewhat too-hip-for-me salon getting my hair done, and they were playing twentysomething. I asked about the music, and that's how I was turned onto Jamie Cullum. I never do that. But I'm glad I did!
    Ludicrousity said...
    twentysomething is a fantastic sogn adn a brilliant album. I wish I could write like him!!! He's incredible!
    jenny said...
    i did look through my archives earlir today too and see that you'd even commented on that post. funny girl. i'm not sure if he played in melbourne or not - most likely he did?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'd assume so, but somehow I missed it! I think perhaps that I saw you were going, but by then he'd sold out here. I'm so sad... So very sad...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates