Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tragic Kingdom

I know i've said this before, but it seems pertinent to do so again. I tragically over-identify with Bridget Jones. I just watched the first movie again.

"I suddenly realised that unless something changed soon I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine, and I'd finally die fat and alone and be found three weeks later half eaten by Alsatians. Or I was about to turn into Glenn Close from 'Fatal Attraction'."

I am having a bad single day. I am really over being single. It sucks. So much...



By the way, please do not (absolutely do NOT) feel obliged to leave the generic 'it'll be ok' comments. In fact, I'll be annoyed if you do. Coz it's crap. Really. You know it.

9 Comments:

  1. Deadeye55 said...
    Being alone does suck, go to the pub and get hammered, its a short term solution, but it works, and hey! you might just meet someone.
    AK said...
    well one approach is to just walk up to a guy and say your interested, although might not be the best solution

    as for being alone, know how it feels, but it eventually does end
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks for the advice deadeye! :)
    Litha said...
    You know what my mamma always say? You can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait
    Ludicrousity said...
    She said love don't come easy...
    wire said...
    Eaten by Alsatians?

    ...interesting

    *adds it to the list*
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I love Bridget Jones. I read the book long before the movie came out... just thought it was so fun.

    We all have times when we identify with Bridge... single or not. I would love to lie down with a bottle of wine right about now. haha!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Bridget Jones 1 & 2 are some of my fav movies ever!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Ya gotta finish the Diana Ross song..."It's a game of give and take."

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates