Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tv Me!

I've decided that I'm not on tv enough, so I am about to rectify the situation. On Wednesday, I will be in the audeince for the new show 'Australia's Brainiest Comedian'. It looks like an incredibly hilarious show and I managed to get tickets to one of the tapings, it's going to be a whole series, not just an episode like I thought. WHOO!!! I can't wait! It'll be so much fun! I got 6 tickets! I'm not sure when it airs, I'll let you know so you can look out for me!

Tonight I'm off to see my cousin's band 'the hello morning'. They are great! If you want to see a great accoustic duo, get along to see them all around Melbourne when you can! They are playing tonight at the public bar opposite the queen vic markets at 11pm.

And I'm also hopging to go to see Wil Anderson's latest stand up show. He's doing some trial shows before he sets off on a national tour, and I sent off for tickets coz I'm on his mailing list. Hope I get them!

9 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Awesome! Go the Australian's Brainiest Comedian show! I can't wait for that. You're awesome for finding out you could get tickets to that...

    And you're seeing Will perform? Sweet! Tell me how he is! :D
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm not definately seeing Wil, I just sent off for tickets, I'll only get some if there are any left.
    Zebe said...
    im trying to find u in the braniest comedian... its not working...
    Dboy said...
    I saw 'Australia's Brainiest Comedian' tonight! It was awesome!

    Sandra Sully was utterly crap though. She can't do anything except the news. She kept dismissing the comedians' jokes and just got the tone all wrong. Her jokes were so prescripted too.

    I looooooved Colin Lane (funniest kid in town - hey, that reminds me, they've GOT to get Shaun McCallef on!), and how smart was Bob Downe?! He should've won. Mikey Robbins is a tad crap.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Guru taped it for me coz I have classes on Thursday night. I'm going to watch it tomorrow! EXCITING!!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Gosh! friggin' America. I can't see ludi on tv.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Perhaps I could tape the show on tv, pause a still frame of me on tv, take a digital photo and post it on my blog. That might be the closest you get! :) I must go to bed, it's kinda late...
    Luke said...
    Heh heh, I sure did record Australia's Brainiest Comedians...although I might have forgotten to tape a certain show about some guys on an island...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I might have to hurt you...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates