Monday, November 14, 2005

Ben Lee!!!

Today I bought "Awake Is The New Sleep' by Ben Lee. After seeing him in concert a couple of weeks ago I just had to get it. Pay day was today, so cd shopping I went! I LOVE this album! I'm even more impressed with it than I thought I would be! I'm loving track 8 called 'no right angles' (ok so I love all the tracks, but that one stands out right now). This cd is brilliant! Anyone who doesn't have it should get it! GO BEN! He's playing in Melbourne again on November 29th, I'm thinking about going.

5 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Ben Lee is a pretty good artist. I just might nick your album and listen to him now...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Then you should take this opportunity to do so! Well, this advice to do so anyway. He's awesome!
    Dboy said...
    He is a funny guy, that Ben. Mic (my bro) always gets into the most awesome music before I do, and I end up just following the stuff he likes, of which Ben Lee was a major feature.

    He's a funny guy! And very fun music. I love fun music :)
    Dboy said...
    Nope. I got told my far too many people that it was rubbish. On person told me to wait till it came out on television.

    I might just downloa... I mean... do nothing at all.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! No I didn't end up going. Just doesn't seem like my kind of movie, and andrew found someone else to go with, so I didn't end up going.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates