Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just Good

Just letting you know that I've updated my links list.

Sometimes you just have a good day. Today has been one of those 'just good' days. I went to church this morning and played the piano and sung. I love my band. It was awesome and so much fun! Then I had lunch at home quickly and went to Suzie & Ryan's engagement party this afternoon. I had a really nice time. It was a beautiful day and we were in a park and I got to hang out with a bunch of people I do see often, and a bunch of people I don't get to see that often. I really enjoyed just chatting with people. And I'm off to church again tonight which will be great, then going to see 'Doom' at the movies. Chickenhead has managed to convince me to go, even though I'm sure it's totally not my kind of movie.

I also got told I'm a timeless hippy today. I wasn't dressed hippy-like at all, but Ben Cording said I'd always be a hippy, no matter how I dressed. There you go.

13 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Tink, you're 100% home grown hippy. It's in your blood.
    Ludicrousity said...
    What?! From who? No it's not!

    And you know Ben Peebody? How funny!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I can't believe how many mutual friends we have! How have we never met?!
    Litha said...
    You don't even KNOW these guys Megan?
    Anonymous said...
    Hey as long as that's incense coming from your room then nobody can say nothin', nothin!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't know peebody or Ratty. I know most of the rest of them. I don't know all of them though. I've been chatting to Ratty over the net for about 6 years I think. He lives in Perth. Great guy. Hope I get to meet him one day! I've been chatting to Peebody most of this year. We have a thousand mutual friends apparently!
    Anonymous said...
    Not just a hippy, but a totally tuned in flower power Jesus Freak
    Ludicrousity said...
    I think that's a compliment...
    Luke said...
    I reckon it's a compliment. It's just like saying your 'unique'. :P

    Nah, it's cool. I say go you're own style.
    Dboy said...
    Own styles are so yesterday. Conformity is the new craze.

    I see Ben every now and then at certain Christian functions - he goes to our sister church just down the road near the Eltham Library, Southern Cross Community Church. It's a good church, that one. I played trumpet for them just a little while ago.

    I hope tonights service and coffee conversations afterward brightened your day up a little more, Tink. Wish you were with us, Peebody :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I had a great time last night dboy! Definately brightened my day even further!
    Dboy said...
    Ben was at my wedding?

    I mean... Of course!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I think it's a pretty safe assumption to say that Ben was not the focal point of your wedding or you Dboy! ;)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates