Monday, November 21, 2005

Highlighted!


I thought my dog was looking a little plain, so I decided to spruce her up a bit. That's right, I went for the next logical step and I highlighted her! I was highlighting as I read stuff for college and she was sleeping next to me, so I drew a bright yellow spot on her back! Then I thought that she didn't look quite complete, so a couple of hours later I drew a bright green spot on her too. She looks so pretty!

Here is an excerpt from another conversation I had with iGod:

Me:
you are stupid
God:
I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
Me:
robots will never take over the world
God:
"I think there is a world market for about five computers."---Thomas Watson, IBM Chairman, 1943.
Me:
I'm not Thomas Watson
God:
I am surprised to hear that you are not Thomas Watson.
Me:
You thought I was Thomas Waston?
God:
Not that I know of.
Me:
you're an idiot!
God:
Call me the Global Village Idiot.

6 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    YOU INHUMANE MONSTER!!!

    Oh, and iGod's most logical conversation yet. Awesomeness.
    Mutt said...
    HAHA, he completely owned you! I gotta remember that Thomas quote
    Brie said...
    heheh, silly igod. I think your dog needs some pink spots
    Luke said...
    NO!! NO MORE DOG HIGHLIGHTING!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I would if I had a pink highlighter! I only have green and yellow though. Perhaps I could go highlighter shopping...

    PUNK DOG!!!
    Zebe said...
    then all your dog would need is a spiked collar... you can buy some on ebay with 7cm spikes! theyr so hot. :D i love them, emma has some and we were discussing how you could kill someone with them....

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates