Saturday, November 05, 2005

Replacement

Here is my replacement blog for the one I accidentally deleted last night. I was too tired to bother doing it again. So the gig last night went really well! We played for about half an hour. We played 6 originals and 2 covers. It was the first time we'd added the keyboard to the group. It was a bit intimidating for me, but really fun too! It definately added to the fuller sound of the group. Was a whole heap of fun! We were pleasantly surprised at the venue. It was a really nice social club kinda place. Anyway, it was great! Ingi & I loved the other band we played with! They were an awesome 9 piece blues band! How fun! Anyway, thanks to those who came to support us!

I'm going out to catch up with Chrystal now. No more time for blogging! Love to you all!

12 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    Hmnm...perhaps you should consider adding the word verification thing, Megan. You seem to be getting a bit of spam here lately. Scumbags.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't know what you're talking about Orby. What spam?
    Rob said...
    Very funny... :P
    Mutt said...
    Good stuff. So did the band play your songs?
    Luke said...
    The other band? No, they played all older covers. We played our own stuff plus 2 covers (1 Missy Higgins song, 1 Pete Murray song).
    Ludicrousity said...
    Damnit, that was me! I haven't done that for a few weeks now.
    Luke said...
    She's lying! That was me!! I play Pete Murray and Missy Higgens in my band named "Guru and the Reginalds".
    Luke said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Brie said...
    lol, that'd be interesting film guru...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Interesting is a very good word for what it woudl be...
    Dboy said...
    I'd so love to see Guru in a band singing Missy Higgins. I'd love it - be your biggest fan.

    What was the thing about deleting your blog? I don't get it.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Neither do i Danny. neither do I...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates