Friday, November 25, 2005

Hello Morning!

Last night after college (I have night classes on Thursdays) I went to the public bar in the city with Sabine to see my cousin Steve's band "The Hello Morning". They are really awesome. I saw them 3 weeks ago too, and I'm a big fan of their music. I hadn't gone to see them for ages because I wasn't getting their emails (stupid hotmail), but now I do, so yay! And Steve is really helping me with my band. He's telling me who to ring and how to get gigs in pubs and other places. It's been really helpful to get some hints of someone who's already playing the circut. If you get the chance, get along to see them. I'll post details of their shows from time to time.

Tonight I'm going to my very first thanksgiving dinner! Obviously it's not really an Australian tradition, but at college we have a bunch of American exchange students and lectureres, and they are putting on a dinner for us tonight. Should be a whole bunch of fun! I think about 60 people are going.

9 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Just got back from our Thanksgiving dinner... I'm so full, I think I'm going to burst. Hope you had a nice dinner.
    Litha said...
    Wasn't thanksgiving yesterday?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yes, but because of college stuff we're having the dinner tonight.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    *gag* *choke* guru, I don't like lamb. Besides, I've already had so much turkey today, I can't eat another thing.
    Luke said...
    We'll see about THAT! *crams Vegemite down your throat*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanksgiving dinner was great, but Americans have some weird food. Pumkin bread and corn bread are just weird and wrong. But I did have a great night and enjoyed most of the exciting food! It was my very first thanksgiving, and it looks like as long as I'm at Kingsley I'll be celebrating it.
    Mutt said...
    I watched Australia's Brainiast Comedian, funny funny. I didn't see you though, unfortunately I didn't know you'd be on, so I wasn't looking. *sighs* It's hard not having a computer

    (I was going for Mikey the whole time.. seriously!)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I hate you... I hadn't seen it yet. I taped it and I'm watching it right now!!! ARGH!!!

    And I didn't get tickets for australia's brainiest comedian! I got tickets for australia's brainiest celebrity. DAMNIT! I only found that out yesterday. So not impressed.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I don't know!
    *sobs uncontrollably*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates