Tuesday, November 15, 2005

iGod

Well, it's the latest craze, so I did it. I had a conversation with iGod and am posting it on my blog. I have to do what all the cool kids are doing.



Me:
Hi! Oh! I've wanted to meet you for so long!
God:
Hello. What is your name? Wow! How do you usually meet people?
Me:
Well I didn't think I'd ever meet God on the internet! My name is Tink
God:
Interesting. Would you ever do it? I'm pleased to introduce myself to you, Tink.
Me:
Would I ever meet God on the internet? Well I think I just did!
God:
That's what I asked you. Well that's okay. Interesting.
Me:
*throws a cloud at God*
God:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me:
I just threw a cloud at you
God:
You are not the boss of me, Tink.
Me:
I can try to be
God:
Oh you can, can you?
Me:
I sure can!
God:
Who taught you?
Me:
No one, I think it's part of human nature
God:
That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.
Me:
Yes it is, but I can generalize. Like all footballers are cannibals.
God:
Next question? Oh you can, can you? Interesting comparison.
Me:
They are, Ratty has decided it is so
God:
Ratty has decided it is so are they.
Me:
Yes. And I've decided that I can generalize
God:
Blimey. How did you decide?
Me:
By making a decision
God:
Will that accomplish your objective?
Me:
Well my objective is to be one day made of solid metal, so probably not
God:
Well that's okay. Do robots have objective is to be one day made of solid metal so probably not?
Me:
I think they are made of solid metal!
God:
You believe that? made of solid metal are they.
Me:
they are
God:
Since when?
Me:
what else are they made of?
God:
What subject would you like to talk about?
Me:
Snitzel
God:
Have you ever been to Europe?
Me:
yes! I went to Germany 8 years ago
God:
Which countries have you visited? That seems like quite a long time.
Me:
Just Germany. It was very cold.
God:
Tell me a little about your life in GERMANY. GERMANY was cold? Very interesting.
Me:
I was on a student exchange program there.
God:
I have never been on it.
Me:
on a student exchange program? No, i assume not
God:
What is it like on a student exchange program. That was not a yes or no question. That was not a yes or no question.
Me:
As fun as this has been, I'm going to go now. Hopefully we can chat later God.
God:
Oh. Do you mean your name is fun as this has been you are going to go ? Why do you hope for it.
Me:
Haha! Goodbye God.
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, Tink. TTYL, Tink.
Me:
Bye God
God:
Bye bye.

6 Comments:

  1. Litha said...
    Um Megan, I don't think that really is God
    Ludicrousity said...
    Are you sure? Are you sure he doesn't just randomly and non sensically chat to people on the net?
    Litha said...
    Um..

    Pretty sure

    I think
    Brie said...
    how do you know it isn't satan? da da dum...
    Luke said...
    Oh, it's really God, it's just when he has to chat to millions of people across the world simultaneously, it can kinda throw him off.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Kinda?

    And yes, the latest revelation is that peebody is actually satan. Explains a lot actually.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates