Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pressure Pressure Pressure!

I'm feeling the pressure of the end of the semester. I have so many things to do in the next week and a half. The task seems rather daunting. I'm sure I can get it all done, but it's going to take a lot of time and hard work. Sigh. 9 days to go until everything is due in, and 2 days left of classes.

By the way, Ingi & I have a gig this Saturday. Details here.

Oh, and I'm hoping to win this car tonight on Rove Live! It's the new Toyota Yaris!

5 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    No, they are going to come to my house, given that I win. They are giving away 6 cars tonight and if you entered you have to make sure you are home and contacable from 9 - 11:30pm tonight.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Wishing you good luck with all your upcoming tasks. Sometimes, we work better under pressure. I'm sure you'll do extremely well.

    It's hard to hear you all blogging about the end of your semesters and your upcoming summer. We're about to head into the middle of winter here. Snow, temps below freezing. :-(
    Ludicrousity said...
    I love summer! I'm so glad we have summer over the Christmas/new year period!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm going to my first thanksgiving dinner this year. I'm really looking forward to it. I think it'll be a heap of fun! We have a bunch of American exchange students and even a couple of staff that are putting on a thanksgiving dinner. Whoo!
    Ludicrousity said...
    We haven't had the dinner yet. It's tomororw night. We're having it a day late.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates