Monday, November 07, 2005

Points For Me!

Revhead has awarded me 50 points with the consent of Dboy! WHOO!!! Wait, he's made it 60 points! Oh yeah!

Chrystal & I were walking through Westerfold's park on Saturday and we came across a lovely blue tongue lizard waddling across the path. He was so cute! I'm trying to send a pic of him from my phone to my email so I can post it, but it's not going through. How sad.

I had a great day yesterday.

I woke up Sunday morning with swollen glands and a stuffed up nose. I think I'm getting sick. Everyone feel sorry for me. Please?

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    feel sorry 4 this *flings lizard over the fence*
    Anonymous said...
    10 more points - 5x for each gland.

    That should do it
    Anonymous said...
    at least guru agrees with me
    Mutt said...
    Heck, I'll feel sorry for you... for five bucks.

    Yeah, I know. Don't thank me. That's just the kind of guy I am.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Aww, you guys are the sweetest!
    10 more points! WHOO!!!
    The lizard was awesome!
    Rob said...
    See! You shouldn't have drunk the last of Alison's glass of water. She warned you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I doubt I got this off Alison. I got it too quickly. Symptoms dont' present for almost a week I think. SOmething like that anyway.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates