Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Stupid Sticky Things

EDIT: I submitted a new deviantArt thing today.


I got my heart monitor off this morning. Yay! It was not fun to sleep with... I had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours from yesterday @ 9am. Just to make sure there's nothing wrong with my heart. There probably isn't, but the doc wanted to rule it out. I get these annoying dizzy spells, so they're testing to see if my heart could be causing it. I had a really bad attack last Tuesday and it was really scary, so they wanted to check me out. I get the results in a few days. I had 5 sticky electrodes stuck to me. It was kinda weird. A good look for anyone. I think I could have started a trend! In fact, I'm sure I did!

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    only with the pulling open your shirt for the camera.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, who is that?
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's not that bad. I've had them for years, just never one that bad.
    MiMaw said...
    A heart attack can come at you out of nowhere. Young or old. I know. Been there, done that. I am younger than old and it hit me two years ago.
    Hope you get answers soon. Take care of yourself.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks! I'm sure it'll all be fine, just a precaution.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Eeeek! How scary! (the dizzy spells, not your picture)

    I'm sure you'll be fine, but I'm glad that you're having the tests. :-)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates