Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hunger, Movies, & Lano & Woodley

Feeling kinda hungry seeing as I haven't eaten in a little over 27 hours. I plan to sleep in tomorrow and get up in time to eat lunch at midday with the wonderful Revvy, KK and family.

Watched so many movies today... saw Bio-Dome (caught the tail end of it anyway), Stick Men, Ever After, & some of Cast Away. Love it. Hung out at Anna & Rob's on the couch wrapped in a blanket. What a great way to spend a Saturday evening. Am I a Grandma? Me thinks so...

I'm really into Lano & Woodley at the moment! They are so clever, funny and just plain talented! I was watching some of their show today, it's hilarious! I'd forgotten how much I love it! I went out and bought their 'Lano & Woodley Sing Songs' cd too. Listening to it now. Gotta love it! I have another celebrity crush, well moreso a crush I have redeveloped. Yes, I have a crush on Frank Woodley. :)

2 Comments:

  1. Caity said...
    Yes we all know you love Tea and lano & Woodly...put them together and you get "Burnies!"
    lol
    Ludicrousity said...
    BURNIES!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates